22mm small gear reduction electric motors
|PG22180 series,22mm diameter planet gear motor
|Straight gearwheel planet gearhead
|Steel , Powdered Metal
|Bearing at output shaft
|Grease for high-low temperature
|<0.05mm(5mm from mounting face)
|Backlash at no-load
|Operating temperature range
|<55DB measured at 30cm distance
|1000+ hours (varies by application)
|OEM & ODM Service
|3PPR ,Click ME-180 to see details
Packing and delivery
Fast delivery Date : 1-2 weeks for samples, 3-4 weeks for mass production.
*shockproof foam packing
* 20pcs each layer
*4 layers each carton
*Shipping mark on each carton and pallet
Q:1.What kind of motors you can provide?
A: For now, we mainly provide permanent magnet brushed dc motors (including vibration motors, low voltage dc motors and high voltage dc motors) with diameter range in 6~80mm and also Dia10~80mm size gear motors.
Q:2. Can you send me a price list?
A: For all of our motors, they are customized based on different requirements like lifetime, noise, voltage, and shaft etc. The price also varies according to annual quantity. So it’s really difficult for us to provide a price list. If you can share your detailed requirements and annual quantity, we’ll see what offer we can provide.
Q:3. What’s the lead time for regular order?
A: For orders, the standard lead time is 35-40 days and this time can be shorter or longer based on different model, period and quantity.
Q:4. Is it possible for you to develop new motors if we can provide tooling cost?
A: Yes. Please kindly share the detailed requirements like performance, size, annual quantity, target price etc. Then we’ll make our evaluation to see if we can arrange or not.
Q:5. Can I get some samples?
A: It depends. If only a few samples for personal use or replacement, I am afraid it’ll be difficult for us to provide because all of our motors are custom made and no stock available if there is no further needs. If just sample testing before the official order and our MOQ, price and other terms are acceptable, we’d love to provide samples.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Planetary Gear Box
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Challenges and Solutions for Managing Power Transmission Efficiency in Planetary Gearboxes
Managing power transmission efficiency in planetary gearboxes is crucial to ensure optimal performance and minimize energy losses. Several challenges and solutions are involved in maintaining high efficiency:
1. Gear Meshing Efficiency: The interaction between gears can lead to energy losses due to friction and meshing misalignment. To address this, manufacturers use precision manufacturing techniques to ensure accurate gear meshing and reduce friction. High-quality materials and surface treatments are also employed to minimize wear and friction.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to reduce friction and wear between gear surfaces. Using high-quality lubricants with the appropriate viscosity and additives can enhance power transmission efficiency. Regular maintenance and monitoring of lubrication levels are vital to prevent efficiency losses.
3. Bearing Efficiency: Bearings support the rotating elements of the gearbox and can contribute to energy losses if not properly designed or maintained. Choosing high-quality bearings and ensuring proper alignment and lubrication can mitigate efficiency losses in this area.
4. Bearing Preload: Incorrect bearing preload can lead to increased friction and efficiency losses. Precision assembly and proper adjustment of bearing preload are necessary to optimize power transmission efficiency.
5. Mechanical Losses: Various mechanical losses, such as windage and churning losses, can occur in planetary gearboxes. Designing gearboxes with streamlined shapes and efficient ventilation systems can reduce these losses and enhance overall efficiency.
6. Material Selection: Choosing appropriate materials with high strength and minimal wear characteristics is essential for reducing power losses due to material deformation and wear. Advanced materials and surface coatings can be employed to enhance efficiency.
7. Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise and vibration can indicate energy losses in the form of mechanical inefficiencies. Proper design and precise manufacturing techniques can help minimize noise and vibration, indicating better power transmission efficiency.
8. Efficiency Monitoring: Regular efficiency monitoring through testing and analysis allows engineers to identify potential issues and optimize gearbox performance. This proactive approach ensures that any efficiency losses are promptly addressed.
By addressing these challenges through careful design, material selection, manufacturing techniques, lubrication, and maintenance, engineers can manage power transmission efficiency in planetary gearboxes and achieve high-performance power transmission systems.
editor by CX 2023-08-22