Lab best made in China replacement parts in Chon Buri Thailand 1L Banbury Mixer Plastics Kneading Machine with top quality

Lab best made in China  replacement parts  in Chon Buri Thailand 1L Banbury Mixer Plastics Kneading Machine with top quality

We – EPG Group the greatest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 distinct branches. For a lot more specifics: Cellular/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Part 1. Major Model Technical Parameter         

Merchandise X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Primary motor five.5KW seven.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Experience Hardened Confront Hardened Experience
Turn-over motor .55KW .75KW 1.1KW
Discharging manner Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(front/rear) – forty/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling approach by h2o by water by water
Cooling H2o Force .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Stress .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Force .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Device weight 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Warranty 24 months
Rotor materials No.45 steel(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor total surface area is plated with difficult chromium with very good abrasion resistance.
Challenging chromium thickness .15-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ 1000
Payment phrases 30% T/T deposit in advance, then balance the rest 70% just before loading.
Shipping time Delivery about twenty five times following the deposit received.

Component 2. Features                                                   

1.Motor&Electric powered Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,and so forth
  Imported PLC automobile management,Risk-free, Seliable,Stable.
2.Transmission Method:Greater transmission performance,Reduce sounds,Longer Provider Existence. 
3.Rotor:Abrasion resistant challenging alloy,Plated with difficult chromium.
four.Temperature and time handle method:Imported PLC manage system to give a a hundred% mixing impact.
5.Patented design and style,Environmental security, power conservation,high creation capacity,high performance.
6.Simple installation,procedure and servicing to reduce running cost.
seven.Dependable efficiency,no leakage, more time lifer support.
8.Can be customized for you.

Element 3. Solution Display                                             

Portion 4. Workshop                                                  

Component 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is applicable for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic testing,as nicely as relevant for mixing and keading sticky materials. 
This device is widely tyre factory and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Twine,Sealing Resources, Tire, Tapes, Master Batches, Pigment Ink, Vehicle Electric Rubber Components, Chemical ept Compounds generation.

Element 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of unique products manufacturer’s (OEM) element numbers or logos , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference reasons only and for indicating merchandise use and compatibility. Our firm and the listed replacement areas contained herein are not sponsored, accepted, or manufactured by the OEM.

Lab best made in China  replacement parts  in Chon Buri Thailand 1L Banbury Mixer Plastics Kneading Machine with top quality

Lab best made in China  replacement parts  in Chon Buri Thailand 1L Banbury Mixer Plastics Kneading Machine with top quality