We – EPG Team the most significant gearbox & motors , couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 distinct branches. For a lot more particulars: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
On the theory of grinding mechanism, the method is created to homogenize the animal and plant tissue in a soft manner, so as to get the cytoplasm and mitochondria for experiment. This machine is applicable to biology, pharmacy, agriculture and other regions. It has the qualities of a low pace, substantial torque, no sounds etc.
Principal technological parameters
- It can at the identical time for organization samples simultaneously quickly and effective grinding. Can dry grinding, damp grinding and mixing and homogenizing processing, in addition specific cells broken bead can damaged ultrasound, higher strain damaged hard to broken cells.
- Samples of the classes contain: the plant tissue (rice, corn, wheat, beans, peanuts, seeds, stem, leaf disc, root program, interlock material weaving), animal firm (muscle mass and the little intestine, heart, liver, lungs, fur, bones and other), cells, micro organism, yeast and spirit son spores, and so forth.
- To extract DNA samples of the mass, and greatly boost the grinding performance and good quality and minimizing labor fees and minimize the labor depth of the operator.
- Put the ball (or zirconium oxide ball) into grinding cans or centrifugal tube with the samples,
- Grinding cans or adapter rotate 360 levels to vibration, in high frequency vibration influence, higher-pace ball struck sample finished samples of grinding.
- Through grinding to make the samples more uniformly and a lot more entirely than standard grinding way. High throughput tissue grinder , also can as a homogenizer, to broken cells with grinding ball , utilizing higher density ball or zirconia beads scattered sample speedily.
|500-5000 rpm adjustable
.5ml/forty two holes
|.1~5min (action .1min)
|Provided with a hundred of steel balls for free of charge.
|Open cover protection, crisis bra ept function
Manufacturing facility Look at
The use of first tools manufacturer’s (OEM) element numbers or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our firm and the detailed replacement elements contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.